Papers from The Second International Workshop on Plan 9
- Op: Styx batching for High Latency Links by Francisco J. Ballesteros, Gorka Guardiola and Enrique Soriano
- Using the 9P Protocol in High-Performance Computing by Latchesar Ionkov and Andrey Mirtchovski
- Representing disparate resources by layering namespaces by Noah Evans.
- Plan 9 Authentication in Linux by Ashwin Ganti.
- Acme as an Interactive Translation Environment by Eric Nichols.
- Extensible Synthetic File Servers? by Axel Belinfante.
- Towards Persistent, Distributed and Replicated User Interfaces in the Octopus by Francisco J. Ballesteros, Enrique Soriano and Gorka Guardiola
- The Diskless File Server Erik Quanstrom.
- RIT — Embedded Rc in Text Kenji Arisawa.
- lguest for Plan 9 Ron Minnich.
- Night of the Lepus by Charles Forsyth, Jim McKie, Ron Minnichand Eric Van Hensbergen.
More information and materials from the Second IWP9 can be found at iwp9.cat-v.org.