[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

lib/srv



I just installed Solaris build 16 but something strange happens when I run
lib/srv. The initialization appears to be okay:

----------------------
waal$ lib/srv
srv: initialize services
cs: tcp!*!6672 -> /net/tcp/clone 6672
cs: tcp!*!6673 -> /net/tcp/clone 6673
cs: tcp!*!6666 -> /net/tcp/clone 6666
cs: tcp!*!6671 -> /net/tcp/clone 6671
cs: udp!*!2202 -> /net/udp/clone 2202
cs: tcp!*!6668 -> /net/tcp/clone 6668
----------------------

But then, when I run netstat:

----------------------
waal$ netstat
tcp/0      os         0.0.0.0!19176        0.0.0.0!19176        Announced
tcp/1      os         0.0.0.0!19176        0.0.0.0!19176        Announced
tcp/2      os         0.0.0.0!19176        0.0.0.0!19176        Announced
tcp/3      os         0.0.0.0!19176        0.0.0.0!19176        Announced
tcp/4      os         0.0.0.0!19176        0.0.0.0!19176        Announced
udp/0      os         0.0.0.0!19176        0.0.0.0!19176        Announced
----------------------

And when I run netstat again (immediatly after the first run):

----------------------
waal$ netstat
tcp/0      os         0.0.0.0!27368        0.0.0.0!27368        Announced
tcp/1      os         0.0.0.0!27368        0.0.0.0!27368        Announced
tcp/2      os         0.0.0.0!27368        0.0.0.0!27368        Announced
tcp/3      os         0.0.0.0!27368        0.0.0.0!27368        Announced
tcp/4      os         0.0.0.0!27368        0.0.0.0!27368        Announced
udp/0      os         0.0.0.0!27368        0.0.0.0!27368        Announced
----------------------

I had no problem like this when I used build 14. I have updated both the
 /etc/services and services/cs/db files.

Daniel