[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Comparing Java Beans and... ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Comparing Java Beans and... ?
- From: Piroz Mohseni <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Perhaps components didn't gain ground on the Unix systems, but things like OLE have grown in the Microsoft world (which is a pretty big world). Java Beans is trying to do what OLE did then and ActiveX does now, but in a more open environment. I think there is a future for Java Beans. -- Piroz Mohseni firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.cris.com/~mohseni