This site is an archive of interesting documents (papers, manuals, articles, etc.)
Tired of having trouble finding some of my favorite papers and documents, I decided to organize the best publicly available documents in a library that also includes versions in multiple formats.
Most material so far is related to computer science, but I plan to cover other fields eventually.
If find any mistakes or errors, you want any new documents added to the archive, or for any other comments and feedback, feel free to contact me.
(This is rather outdated, see the sitemap instead.)
- Computer Science:
- Programming languages.
- Bell Labs - The laboratories where C, Unix and many other technologies were born.
- Plan 9 from Bell Labs - A research distributed Operating System
- Inferno - Successor of Plan 9, includes a Virtual Machine and can run both on hardware and hosted on other systems.
- Henry Spencer - A legendary hacker.
- Xml - S-exprs done wrong ;)
- Political science.
Some items I’m looking for:
- Troff sources for the Plan 9 papers from 1st and 2nd editions and IWP9.
- More troff sources for other papers only available in PostScript and/or PDF.
- A good way to convert PDF and/or PostScript to HTML (perhaps using PDFMiner?)
Things I plan to add some day:
- Mailing list archives and irc logs?
- Manual pages for Research Unix 8th, 9th and 10th editions? (Partially done, see the man pages archive).
Fully browsable man pages for: